Eight Tips From An Expert Blogger
Did you ever hear of Celestine Chua and her site The Personal Excellence Blog ?
Well, I didn’t, I have to admit, but she is an expert blogger who created a blog that has amazingly grown and is visited by more than 4500 readers daily and growing.
“My subscriber count has since grown to 4,500 readers (+1000 in a month), and these 8 habits are definitely key to helping my blog grow so quickly.”
And do you know when she started out? — one and a half years ago (in 2008)!
This is awesome!
She shares her secret on how to become an expert blogger, so you can read that post (but be warned, it is an extensive read )
There are eight things expert bloggers do and you should try to stick with…
… and this could help very quickly to take your blogging efforts and article writing to a never known level.
Only, keep in mind this is for people who want to build much more than just a mini-blog on autopilot. Building an authority blog in an area of your expertise will be very hard work at the beginning, but super rewarding once you start to become established.
[box type="tick" style="rounded" border="full"]
- Only write quality content, so that your readers enjoy reading it and go away with something valuable you share.
- You need to work hard and be persistent.
- Walk the talk, don’t just talk it.
- Develop your own voice. Understand that you need not to please everyone.
- Keep it real, stay grounded.
- Don’t be afraid to share your own experiences.
- Stay tuned about your area of expertise.
- Create content that helps a reader to make life-changing decisions.
Jim Kukral is interviewed in the video below, giving quite valuable tips what an expert blogger should do in order to make her blog into a unique, outstanding blog: Usability study of a blog